Cantina Santadi Region:
Carignano del Sulcis, Sardinia Vintage:
Small Producer Bottle:
750 ml Alcohol Content:
- View: deep ruby red color, almost impenetrable.
- Nose: Perfume give intense fruity notes of blackberries, blueberries, myrtle, vanilla, leather and liquorice.
- Mouth: The palate is broad and velvety, with great structure and aromatic persistence
- The wine is aged for 10-12 months in French oak barrels.
- Fermentation is carried out in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 25-28 ° C for about 12-14 days.