Once again, we're collaborating with one of our favourite independent bookshops Golden Hare books to bring you a series of brilliant reads, beautiful wines and seasonal cheese.
For February we have selected Jawbone by Mónica Ojeda.
Summary - Fernanda and Annelise are so close they are practically sisters: a double image, inseparable. So how does Fernanda end up bound on the floor of a deserted cabin, held hostage by one of her teachers and estranged from Annelise?
The Wine & Cheese Book Club will be hosted downstairs in our wine cellar by Jenna from Golden Hare, who is incredibly excited to be taking over from David leading the book chat.
The cost of your ticket includes the following:
- A copy of that months quite brilliant book club book (available to be collected from Golden Hare Books as soon as you have booked)
- A glass of wine on arrival to help get the conversation started
- Cheese. Lots of cheese to keep the discussion flowing
- the book club takes place in our wine cellar to which there is only step access. Sincere apologies for any access issues this causes.
- we will happily refund any tickets purchased at least 1 month prior to the event date. Any refunds for cancellations made with less than a months notice will be based solely on us being able to re-sell the ticket.
- we're expecting the Book Club to be extremely popular and because we are limiting the group size to 12 we are also limiting ticket sales to 2 per person.